Onlime High Speed Internet Service Agreement
Onlime (Sierra Leone) Limited (“Onlime”) provides High Speed Internet Services (“Services”) to those subscribers who pay monthly fees to subscribe to our Services (“Subscribers”). By using the Services, or by establishing an account, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and to use the Services in compliance with this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including any future revisions, you may not use the Services and you must terminate your use of the Services.
1. Please note your High Speed Internet bill is due on the lst of each month. You must ensure that payment is made before that to avoid suspension of service. When the 1st falls on a weekend or a public holiday the bill must be paid on one of the previous working days. In event of suspension there is a mandatory re-activation fee of $40.00 before service can be resumed.
2. When you sign an Agreement with Onlime a broadband modem will be installed at your office or home to receive the service. This modem remains the property of Onlime until paid for in full. The modem is offered with a six month warranty and any unauthorised interference with the modem will invalidate the warranty.
Current prices for Onlime’s Services are available by calling +232 66 303030, +232 76 888885 or +232 30 888885 or by visiting http://www.onlime.sl. Onlime reserves the right to change prices and institute new fees at any time upon issuance of 30 days’ notice on the website references above or via direct email.
3. (a) You and Subscribers of your company or household are the only authorized users of your Onlime account and must comply with this Agreement. You may not make the Services available in any way whatsoever to or for the benefit of any unauthorized person or third party. You must keep your modem in a secure location so that no one else may access the Services through your account. You must notify Onlime within twenty four (24) hours of discovering unauthorized use of your account.
(b) Using a Home account for high volume or commercial use (e.g. revenue generation, advertising, etc.) is prohibited. Email accounts exceeding 20 MB in size may, at Onlime’s discretion, be deleted seven (7) days after notifying you.
(c) Usernames, passwords and email addresses are Onlime’s property and Onlime may alter or replace them after giving you three (3) days notice.
4. Onlime has no obligation to monitor the Services, but may do so and disclose information regarding use of the Services for any reason if Onlime, in its sole discretion, believes that it is reasonable to do so, including to: satisfy laws, regulations, or governmental or legal requests; operate the Services properly; or protect itself and its Subscribers.
5. Except for certain products and services specifically identified as being offered by Onlime, Onlime does not control any materials, information, products, or services on the Internet. The Internet contains unedited materials, some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. Onlime has no control over and accepts no responsibility for such materials. You assume full responsibility and risk for use of the Services and the Internet and are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all services, products and other information, and the quality and merchantability of all merchandise provided through the Services or the Internet.
The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Onlime does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, error free or free of viruses, or other harmful components, but users can expect that under normal circumstances the Services will be available 99.5% of the time. Speeds of the service are indicative only. Onlime makes no expressed warranties and waives all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose regarding any merchandise, information or service provided through Onlime or the Internet generally. No advice or information given by Onlime or its representatives shall create a warranty. Onlime and its employees are not liable for any costs or damages arising directly or indirectly from your use of the Services or the Internet including any indirect, incidental, exemplary, multiple, special, punitive, or consequential damages.
6. Continued use of the Services constitutes acceptance of this Agreement and any future versions. If you are dissatisfied with the Services or any related terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices; your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Services and to terminate your account.
7. You may terminate your account at any time and for any reason by providing one full calendar month’s notice of intent to terminate in writing and addressed to Onlime (Sierra Leone) Limited, 33 Regent Road Hill Station, Freetown, Sierra Leone. Termination by email will not be accepted. Any incoming email sent to an account which has been cancelled will be rejected by our systems.
Without prior notice, Onlime may terminate this Agreement, your password, your account, or your use of the Services, if Onlime, in its sole discretion, believes you have violated this Agreement, or if you fail to pay any charges when due. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Onlime with respect to your use of the Services.
Onlime may revise, amend, or modify this Agreement at any time in any manner. Any revision, amendment or modification will be effective thirty (30) days after Onlime posts notice to Subscribers on Onlime’s web site (http://www.onlime.sl) and notifies subscribers by email to the address held in the Company’s records.
8. The Services may only be used for lawful purposes, in accordance with the Onlime Acceptable Use Policy.
This Agreement shall be governed by and constructed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Sierra Leone.